Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Reading!
In the last month I have got into reading again. I guess all my mom's hard work of reading to us out loud as kids finally is paying off! One thing that really motivated me was a website my Aunt Kathy recommended called goodreads.com. Its a great way to track what books you have read and to remember which once you want to read next. Right now I am reading Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (after finishing Sense and Sensibility last week), The Happiness Project, Series of Unfortunate Events #3 (after finishing 1 and 2 last week), 10 Stupid Things Women Do To Mess Up Their Lives (should have read that years ago!), and the New Testement (after finishing the Book of Mormon last week). As you can see I have been doing a lot of reading but I am really loving it and it is keeping me busy! So if you have any good books let me know about them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment