Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Chancho
For Family Home Evening tonight we played a game called Chancho. It is like the game spoons. Everybody gets four cards and one person starts with the deck. You look at each card and pass it if you don't want it. When someone gets four of a kind they put their hand down in the middle and yell chancho. Whoever is last to put their hand down loses. The person who got four of a kind than puts a letter on their face spelling chancho.They can write it however they want, big or little and anywhere on the face they want. I had an O on my chin, a C around my eye and an A over my nose. I put a video in just so you can get a feel for it. Once I heard there would be drawing on my face I almost left. I am usually not a fan of these kind of games, but it was fun and I glad I played.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh college life! I especially love the video Britt! So glad you went and had a great time!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness you have so many new posts! It looks like you are having a blast and accomplishing the little things that can make you feel so good. Can't wait to see you this weekend =)
ReplyDelete