So tonight was my night to cook! I really enjoy cooking and putting on dinner for so many people really gives me a sense of accomplishment. I try to make it as nice as possible and as my mother taught me, the timing is everything. Luckily this come naturally thanks to my great teacher. I made baked ziti from Molly's cookbook, Pickett's Picks. Thanks Molly! It turned out great! Peanut butter cookies were from the food network cookbook I have...could have been better. Does anyone have a really good recipe for peanut butter cookies? I have made some with chocolate kisses in the middle that I thought were really good, but I lost the recipe. Well headed off to FHE!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Dinner
So tonight was my night to cook! I really enjoy cooking and putting on dinner for so many people really gives me a sense of accomplishment. I try to make it as nice as possible and as my mother taught me, the timing is everything. Luckily this come naturally thanks to my great teacher. I made baked ziti from Molly's cookbook, Pickett's Picks. Thanks Molly! It turned out great! Peanut butter cookies were from the food network cookbook I have...could have been better. Does anyone have a really good recipe for peanut butter cookies? I have made some with chocolate kisses in the middle that I thought were really good, but I lost the recipe. Well headed off to FHE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Molly's cookbook too. I use it all the time. Everything I have tried in there is yummy! I never make pb cookies but I know Melissa has a really yummy recipe...
ReplyDelete