Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 11

Today was a wonderful day! Ally didn't feel super well when she woke up so we decided we would just chill at the house. We had the best intentions of going to a park at least and doing some of our reading for classes, but that didn't happen either. I think I ended up sleeping most of the day.

We just kind of re-grouped today. Updated blogs, facebook, and other random stuff. We are most likely going to watch a movie tonight that we bought yesterday. We are quite excited about just relaxing today. I read a little bit of my book and I have to say I have really enjoyed the day.

I thought I might as well give you a tour of the house, seeing as I have nothing else to post today. So here it is:

We(Ally) made fish sticks for an early dinner.
They turned out great! lol
Our front door. We go in the big one on the right.
I was standing across the street when I took this but this is the street if you go right(which we do every morning to the metro)
and this is the street if you go left.
Entry way as you walk in the door.
View as you walk in from the entry way.
Dining room and Bobby(the little dog that hates us)
Door to the hallway leading to the breakfast area.
The right side of the breakfast area (even though this is where we eat all our meals)
and the left side.
The right side of the kitchen
and the left side of the kitchen.
As you walk up the stairs and you look left this is what you see. My is the one with the door open. There are five bedrooms upstairs and one bathroom. My host family has five daughters so I bet this was a perfect house for them.
Here is the famous bathtub/shower. Notice how it really isn't a shower at all. If you look closely you can see the little shower head and hose rapped around the faucet. This will be one of the few reasons I will be excited to be back in the states. :)
The sinks are on the left and the mirror has an excellent view of my chest and stomach, not even my chin. Ally says she has to bend over too so I dont feel that bad.
And here is my room. Slightly messy, but at least you know I'm living here!

2 comments: