Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 19

Church. Late again. Jose was confirmed, with Michael in the circle. After that Michael repeated the English translation to the English room. Elder Johnson bore his testimony because he is new and Sister Smart bore her testimony because she it leaving. Then I went home. Im sick. The pic describes me for the rest of the day. Its freezing in our house.


PS its raining

4 comments:

  1. You look really good in this picture... by the way :) oh ya... I love your pictures and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better quick Britt because I need to see more of Paris! Love you and sending big hugs your way girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor baby is sick! Get well soon, and hit the ground running again soon. There is not a moment to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also meant to say that you're beautiful - even when you're sick!

    ReplyDelete