Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 23

Wow day 23! That is insane. I don't know if it feels like I have been here longer or shorter than that, but it is still crazy.

Ally and I went to the institute in the afternoon and a bunch of us hung out for awhile. We headed over to the Palais Garnier for a fashion show. Supposedly it broke the genius book of world records for the longest run-way. It didn't seem that long, but if you said there were the most people in the show I would believe that.

It was La Mode C'est Vous. Basically people just sign up to be in the show and then get their hair and makeup done and walk down in whatever they want. I stayed for about 10 minutes. It was interesting.

I then went over to the church again and Michael gave me a blessing. I am not recovering very quickly and I get very weak and tired. I am worried about this, because I want to be able to o everything here. This was the first blessing that Michael has given me and it was a great experience. I love that boy.

I headed home and I learned an important lesson. Don't take the bus during rush hour. It took about and hour and a half on the bus to get home. I didn't mind too much because I was sitting down and the bus ride goes by awesome places, so I semi felt that I was accomplishing something.

Institute

Palais Garnier

Fashion Show



Hotel de Ville-Decorated with 'Love Differences' in all different languages.
The Tour of the bus ride home



Until it got dark...

2 comments:

  1. You're in my prayers Britt! Hoping you feel better tomorrow. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blessing from your brother is a pretty awesome blessing!

    ReplyDelete