Well I made it! I'm in Paris, France! Here are few highlights of the first day. I'm conquering jet lag so I'm off to sleep now!
The Big Blue Doors that Michael and I are going to meet on Sunday! I'm all ready!
The hotel room I am staying in and I am paying a ton for it!
The bathroom-I'm not even complaining because the shower was so nice after the 24 hour plus traveling.
So our hotel is not in the best part of town by any means. Our director told us that we should be in by dark in this area, but we walked around for a little while during the day and there are still amazing buildings here. It is so France!
This was the first view we had of Notre Dame and it was so surreal.
Taylor and I both came in today so we got a head start on the city.
Notre Dame
Hotel de Ville
Yes...you're blogging all about you're trip! Can't wait to follow your life in Paris for the next few months. Love you girl
ReplyDeleteThe Big Blue Doors! Can't wait to see Sunday's pictures - and video please! So glad you made it safe and sound. Love you!
ReplyDeleteSo fun britt!!!! Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about you seeing Michael!
ReplyDelete