Man I feel like I write Monday posts all the time. I don't like Mondays, even in France. I do like that I get to see Michael on Mondays, but that is it.
Ally and I tried to go to Mexican food for lunch today. We have been totally been craving it, so we looked up a restaurant and went to it. Of course it is closed on Mondays. Typical French. So we are going tomorrow. After we went to the Latin Quarter and tried to find cous cous. We got pulled into some little restaurant. They gave us free wine right away and it was a little sketch and we realized we didn't have that much time so we walked out. That was awkward.
I had a religion midterm today which went okay. It was all essay answered and I always feel like something might be wrong when I finish a good 10-15 minutes before everyone else, but when you don;t have any more to say, what are you suppose to do? Well I think I did okay. I answered the questions fully. Well I thought so! And of course for some reason the teacher felt like he could go over time because we took the exam during class. You could say I was slightly annoyed.
I went to the Gap to try to find new pants because all my pants are too big and they are falling off. They fit perfectly, but when I got to the register and it was 69 euros! Not going to happen. So I will just have to find cheaper ones.
I had to go to Civilization Class which was super fun, then our little FHE and then the big FHE. It was fun to see Michael and I finally got a picture of the group. It's late and I have to be up early so that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment