Totally exhausted. I put off doing stuff and today I paid for it. I had out off sleeping, so there was the first problem. I had put of doing laundry, so I had to get up early and do that before class. I had put off doing my take-home art history midterm, so i had to do that. I am tired. I have to get up for that class that I loathe right now and be at the Louvre at 9h30. That is early, especially when you live about 45 minutes away and it's cold and you know you are just going to have to stand for three hours and be bored out of your mind.
Okay change of mood. Life is really good! It really is and I can't believe that I am complaining about going to the Louvre. I know I need an attitude adjustment and hopefully that will come after my nap AFTER art history. Good night!
Today we celebrated our director's daughter's birthday! She turned 13! So fun to be here at that age! She speaks fluent French and English and is really fun to have on the trip!
Bummer days even in gay paris!?!
ReplyDelete