Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 56

Today was uneventful. I slept in, went to devotional and came home. K I guess there was a little it more, but not a lot. I got to see Michael and I talked to him about life for a good hour. I had a lot to say. He rolled his eyes a lot. That poor boy. I don't know what he did to deserve me as a sister.

We were talking to a few of the Elders and trying to explain Cam to them. We said he was a combo of the two of us. We were trying to act like Cam and how he tells stories and what he does when he watches sports on TV. It was so funny because we would both do the exact same things at the same time. The Elders couldn't believe that Cam could be like that. Michael said that he was loud and animated and if he was telling a story, he needed a stage to be able to do it. I said that he acts out all of the different people in his story. We were laughing so hard. Then we told them how if you miss the story and you try to get him to tell it again or to someone else, he just gives you a Michael answer and says something like, "yea it was cool." All the Elders want to meet Cam now. Too bad three of my favorites are going home on the fourteenth, HOWEVER they are all going to be at BYU this winter, so we are going to have some fun!

I leave for italy tomorrow night, so tonight is going to be a packing and homework catch up night. I hope that I will be able to get everything done so that I can have a nice relaxing trip in Italy(Did I mention we will be seeing all of Venice, Florence and Rome in these three relaxing days!) It will be a great trip and it is so nice because Ally has stepped up on a ton of the planning. She has really taken the lead on this trip, which is awesome for me because I am burnt out. This is our last trip that we are taking on our own. I will be happy to spend some time just in Paris.
I filled out my absentee ballot! So what if I didn't get it mailed in by election day? At least I semi-tried and I got to wear my sticker!

2 comments:

  1. OOOPS...didn't mean to erase my comment. Cam was at our house on Halloween night watching Game 4 of the World Series. You should have seen him and Kara running to answer the door every time trick-or-treaters came to the door. It was HILARIOUS! And listening to Cam tell stories...WICKED FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Italy!! Cant wait to see what you think...Missing you!!

    ReplyDelete