Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 74

Well I might die before I finish this post, but I am going to do it anyways. I am so tired. I'm not even sure why. I mean it is late, but it's always late when I go to bed. Today we got up late. Love Saturdays...and every other day. We met up with a few girls at the Intstitue and then we did an 'Inception' tour. One of the girls found out all the spots in paris where they filmed the movie Inception. It was so funny because when we got to the cafe it was closed and we could barely even tell it was the right place. We took some pictures and I am pretty sure that it is my first jumping picture ever. I like it.

After that Ally and I met up with Trisha and Jessica and went to Trebeca a little restaurant by Madames. It was really good food for a pretty good price. It is Trish's birthday tomorrow so it was her birthday lunch.

I then went up to Champs-Elysees where I met the whole fam!!! It was so fun to all be together, the five of us! We walked around, talked, took our Christmas card picture and loved every second of it. I don't know how I am going to say good-by to Mook again. I can't imagine life without him in constant contact again, but I guess I will get use to it.

I sat and talked with Mom while everyone was eating dinner. It was so nice to be able to just talk and be together. I have missed them! I went over to Madame's house after that and we met the group so that we could go on a Seine tour by boat at night. It was so beautiful. I lasted half an hour on the top level and then had to retreat to the warmth in the lower level.

I then found my way back over the hotel where Mom, Dad and Cam are staying. They hadn't got back from their Eiffel Tower climb, so I just sat in the lobby and read the scriptures on my kindle. They finally got back and we hung out for awhile, but I was exhausted and you can only imagine how they feel! Jet lag and Par Berns is in a whirlwind trip of two days. They have to get up at 4h30 to get to the train station to go to in the morning. So they are going to have a short night and a long day! Well now I am going to bed.
My Inception picture
The Family all together!!!
I love that boy!!
Elder Hales taking our picture
And away they go...
On the Seine cruise

1 comment: