Last Sunday in Paris and it was a good one. We went to church and can I just say that I understand a ton! It is so nice to be able to understand most of the things that are going on around me if I try hard enough. We went to church and it was nice. For the first and last week I sat next to Michael during sacrament meeting. It was so nice to sit by him and just be with him.
After church my group stayed around the church and practiced some songs that were going to preform for each other at our last devotional. I think that is kind of weird, but it is fun to do and just being with each other and talking and singing is a fun little bonding experience.
After that Ally and I went to the apartment of an American couple in the ward. They are so nice and they fed all of the missionaries a huge Thanksgiving dinner. They invited me and Ally when they found out I was Elder Helvey's sister. It was so fun to be able to spend more time with Michael and to celebrate Thanksgiving together! I am going to miss all of the missionaries. I am such good friends with most of them and it is so fun to know the people that are serving with Michael.
Michael and Elder Ellsworth
Us at the table
Mook
Sister Pearce and Sister Thompson
Elder Ellsworth and Elder Jaquair
Us
The food
Ward Mission leader-He is one of Michael's favorite guys.
All the missionaries and us
Sister Thompson, Clark, Pearce, Gifford
Us with the Shurtleffs
I'm glad you had a nice thanksgiving meal with Michael. Hopefully that will happen again next year with us all together!
ReplyDelete