Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 81

Well it was my last full Saturday here. I don't have that much to say about it. I stayed in most of the day attempting to study for finals that are on Monday and Tuesday. I ended up napping more than studying. I went to Madame's for dinner and we watched a movie together as the group. It was fun to hang out with everyone and I can't believe I only have six days left. I think I am about to go into panic mood and it might not be a pretty thing. I guess I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I've missed reading your blog! We were in Santa Cruz w/ the Taylor's for Thanksgiving and had no internet :( The beach wasn't like Hawaii that's for sure. I can't believe you've only got one more week in Paris! What an adventure you've had. Can't wait to see you when you get home!! Love you Brittany!

    ReplyDelete