I wish I could say that I was productive today, but I was not. The weather wasn't as bad as yesterday, but still not wonderful. Ally and I stayed in and watched Jane Eyre. I had never seen it or read the book, so it was nice to have a new love story. It is an interesting one, but I am not sure it did much to improve my already darkening spirits lol Tomorrow we are going out.
I am trying to finish the Book of Mormon again by the time I get home, and I am really enjoying it! So 'm going to call it an early night and go read! Somedays it is nice to just stay in and have a cozy day, but I am on the brink of stir crazy. So tomorrow we are going out, with or without good weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment