We had civilization after that at Madame's and once again I found that doing the reading really helps me to enjoy the class more hehe I had heard that that was the case, so I thought I would give it a try. We had cous cous for dinner and then I went home for a little bit of down time. It was nice to just be alone. I will like it when I am just at home and can do whatever I want and eat whatever I want, whenever I want. It's not super fun being a guest in a foreign house all the time. But I'm sure one day I will look back and miss it, so I will enjoy it while I'm here!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Day 69
It was a Monday. I am glad we only have a couple more of those while I am here. They really just put a damper on the whole experience. Today we had religion at 13h00 as normal and again I decided to take up journaling! Okay well not journaling, but I really enjoy just doing a stream of thoughts kind of thing. It helps to rid me of all of the excess stuff going on in my head that I am so tired of thinking about, usually involving the future and trying to figure out how I will make it all work. So I find if I write all my thoughts as they come 1)the come slower because I am writing them and 2) I usually come to some conclusion as to present action to be taken, even if it takes me four pages to get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We'll be glad, too.
ReplyDelete